Craving for a refreshing coconut shake in the hot weather? And not just any coconut shake of course... but the Mr Coconut coconut shake which is so loved by Singaporeans!
This Mr Coconut recipe teaches you how to make coconut shake from the comfort of home, producing the signature Mr Coconut Shake with the exact taste and texture to Singapore's beloved coconut drink.
Say goodbye to the snaking long queues at Suntec or expensive Mr Coconut delivery - and say hello to this pocket-friendly homemade coconut shake you can make anytime & anywhere with a few simple ingredients!
The best part? You can easily re-create it in just 5 easy steps and in under 10 minutes with the Aura Portable Blender!
Here's how to do it so you'll never have to queue again:
- 1 young coconut
- 2 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- Handful of small ice cubes
- 1-2 oreo cookies (optional)
- Open the coconut and pour in the coconut water until Aura Blender is half full. Scrape coconut flesh into Aura Blender.
- Add 2 scoops of coconut or vanilla ice cream.
- Add 1-2 oreo cookies (broken up into quarters) if desired.
- Add small ice cubes.
- Power on Aura Blender. Stop when the mixture is evenly blended.
And you're done! Enjoy your drink fresh and drink straight from Aura Blender which also doubles up as a drinking glass.
Pro Tip: You can zng your Mr Coconut drink with fresh fruits or aloe vera bits!
Ready to make your own Mr Coconut Shake anytime and anywhere? Get your Aura Portable Blender now to make Mr Coconut Shake and hundreds of other easy Aura Blender recipes!