Craving a refreshing coconut shake in the hot weather? And not just any coconut shake of course... but the Mr Coconut Shake which is so loved by Singaporeans!
This Mr Coconut recipe teaches you how to make coconut shake from the comfort of home, producing the signature Mr Coconut Shake with the exact taste and texture to Singapore's beloved coconut drink.
Say goodbye to the snaking long queues at Suntec or expensive Mr Coconut delivery - and say hello to this pocket-friendly homemade coconut shake you can make anytime & anywhere with a few simple ingredients!
The best part? You can easily re-create it in just 5 easy steps with an Aura Portable Blender!
Tip: The Aura Blender has measurement markings on its jar which makes it easy to follow the recipe below.
Here's how to do it so you'll never have to queue again:
- 1 young coconut
- 2 scoops coconut or vanilla ice cream
- Handful of small ice cubes
- 1-2 oreo cookies (optional)
- Open the coconut and pour the coconut water into Aura Blender until it reaches the 200mL mark. Scrape coconut flesh into Aura Blender.
- Add 2 scoops of coconut or vanilla ice cream.
- Add 1-2 oreo cookies, broken up into quarters, if desired.
- Add 3-4 small ice cubes.
- Power on Aura Blender which will blend it to a smooth texture.
And you're done! You can zng your coconut drink with fresh fruits or aloe vera bits.
Enjoy your coconut shake fresh from the jar or store your Aura Blender into an Aura Insulated Sleeve to keep it chilled for later.